[ You are encouraged to submit support tickets through the OneClick website or call 877-77-AUDIO (877-772-8346). Live support is available Monday through Friday, from 7:30 AM until 6:00 PM EST. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Users must already have an account created on the OneClick website before setting up the Mobile App.
You cannot create a new account through the app. Accounts should be created either on the website while in the library or at home after following the link to create a new account from this page
Can't find the right library to select
Our account is under 'Wyoming State Library'. Start typing 'Wyoming' to find the listing.
User can't log in
To receive an email with a password reset, visit the OneClick website and click on the 'Sign In' link. Click on the link at the bottom of the sign in screen for 'User forgot password/username and follow the prompts. If the email doesn't appear in your inbox, check your spam folder. Please contact the library if you are unable to successfully reset your password.
September 14, 2016
Android and iOS (Apple) apps have been updated for OneClickdigital.
The new version of iOS is 3.3 (released 9/14/16) and the new Android version is 2.3.9, released on 9/7/16. The Android version was also made available in the Amazon app store for Kindle Fire. These releases resolve app crash issues while listening or attempting to search.
Please note, the system requirements to use the app has changed with these updates:
- Android requires Android 4.0 or later
- Apple requires iOS 8 or later
- Kindle Fire supports Kindle Fire 2nd Generation, Kindle Fire HD/HDX and the latest device release of Kindle Fire with Fire OS 5.0
June 8, 2016
Media Manager Update broken links
OneClick Digital recently updated the Media Manager software used to transfer Audio titles from your computer to a device. Some users have found that the 'Browse titles online' and the 'help' links in the Media Manager no longer work after this update. To resolve this issue, follow the steps below:
Windows Media Manager: Books suddenly do not download OR the browse titles button is broken. You need to clear the Media Manager's temp files. Please note this will delete any saved logins as well.
- Close the OneClickdigital Media Manager if it is still open.
- Usine Windows Explorer or other file manager, navigate to your computer's Documents folder.
- Find the Media folder (not My Media). This is the Media Manager's saved file. Delete the whole folder, this gets rid of any corrupted files.
- Reopen the software and login (usernames and passwords will have to be reentered).
Known issues with OneClickDigital (April 16, 2015)
- When selecting 'search' to browse for more content from the mobile app, features may not display properly on Kindle Fire devices using the Silk Browser.
Users may have a better experience with the Chrome browser, instead of Silk.
Other Known Issues
ERROR MESSAGE: We are sorry. The Media Manager has detected an issue with this audio title.
It is possible that there may be a problem with an individual title, and it should be reported to OneClickdigital support. You may also want to check to make sure that you have the latest security updates for Windows Media Player by visiting Windows Security Component Upgrade page. It also may be best to uninstall the Media Manager software and reinstall.
Windows uninstall directions.