Email notification settings
You can enter an email address for hold notification by updating your account information in the Cloud Library apps at any time.
- Tap the three bars in the top left corner for the slide-out menu and select 'settings'
- Check the box to enable email notification and enter your email address
- Your notification status will be saved after you respond to a verification email to this address
- You must click on the link in the verification email to complete the process
Email Verification Pending.
- After you opt in for email notification, but before you have verified through email, the system will display that your email verification is pending.
- If you did not receive an email verification in your email, send another message by clicking on the “Send Verification Link Again”.
- The email will come from 'email@example.com' Check the spam folder in email if it still does not appear in your inbox.
- Once the email has been verified, the system will no longer display the 'waiting for email confirmation' status.
New accounts default to “off” for hold notification.
To turn off the email notification, open settings and uncheck the email notification box at any time.
To change the email address, tap on the email address displayed and edit as needed.