3M Cloud Library eBooks
|Browse the collection | Get the apps | Help | Announcements & known issues|
What is available and what can I check out?
- Thousands of bestsellers and popular authors.
- Check out 5 books at a time for 14 days each.
- Return books early.
- Books may only be checked out by one person at a time. see Freading for eBooks that are always available
- Read a book on as many as five different devices.
- Place up to five holds at a time
- Users have five days to claim a title on hold before it moves on to the next person in the queue.
- ! Use of ebooks on library computers is limited due to restrictions on digital rights. Check with library staff if you have questions.
How do I use the Cloud Library?
You will need your WYLD library card and PIN. You card must be in good standing (not expired, barred or blocked).
Contact your local public library if you need a library card.
If you have your card, but do not know your PIN, you may request it here.
Option 1 - Use the mobile apps:
iOS (Apple devices) (version - 2.2.8)
- user guide
Android devices (version - 2.1.57) - user guide
Kindle Fire & Fire HD - (latest version - 2.1.57)
* Not compatible with standard Kindles or the Kindle Paperwhite.
Nook HD & Samsung Tablets (version 2.1.57)
Nook Color & Tablet (version 1.34.17)
* Nook Android tablets can also install the Android app from the Play store
Option 2 - Use the PC software or the Mac software to checkout and download books on your home computer. The PC or Mac software allows you to move the books to another device, like a Nook Simple Touch or Sony eReader.
Help with the PC app | Download the PC or Mac apps
For the best experience with ebooks and transfering from a PC to a device, you should create an Adobe ID. The Cloud Library will detect if you have already registered your PC or device with an Adobe ID and will use that information to manage the digital rights for ebook files. If you do not have an Adobe ID, the Cloud Library can provide one for you. help with Adobe IDs