Why do I need the mobile app?
- The mobile app will let you browse the entire collection of Wyoming eBooks in the Cloud.
- You will be able to read books
- You will be able to place holds, checkout and check in books, and add items to wishlists
- You will see any messages from the Cloud about your account
- Your reading will be synched with other devices, such as the PC App
- You must have a WYLD library card and your PIN to use this service.
Contact your local public library if you need a library card.
If you have your card, but do not know your PIN, you may request it here.
- An Adobe ID. 3M will detect if you have already registered your PC or device with an Adobe ID and will use that information to manage the digital rights for ebook files. If you do not have an Adobe ID, 3M can provide one for you.
If you ever need to use a reading app other than the 3M Cloud app then you must create your own Adobe ID
If you ever need to manually transfer books from your PC to your device, then you will also need to install Adobe Digital Editions on your PC.
Get Adobe Digital Editions | help with Adobe.
- iOS 3.2 or later or Android 2.1 and up
Next page: Installing the 3M Mobile App
Help with the Mobile Apps
Using the Mobile App
Returning books and file management help
Download the Cloud Library User Guide
All Help Files