Why do I need the mobile app?
- The mobile app will let you browse the entire collection of Wyoming eBooks in the Cloud.
- You will be able to read books
- You will be able to place holds, checkout and check in books, and add items to wishlists
- You will see any messages from the Cloud about your account
- Your reading will be synched with other devices, such as the PC App
- You must have a WYLD library card and your PIN to use this service.
Contact your local public library if you need a library card.
If you have your card, but do not know your PIN, you may request it here.
- iOS 3.2 or later or Android 2.1 and up
- *If you ever need to manually transfer books from your PC to your device, then you will also need to install Adobe Digital Editions on your PC and authorize it with a personal Adobe ID.
Get Adobe Digital Editions | help with Adobe.
Next page: Installing the 3M Mobile App
Help with the Mobile Apps
Using the Mobile App
Returning books and file management help
Download the Cloud Library User Guide
All Help Files