Cloud Library - returning books
Cloud Library e-books and audiobooks are automatically returned at the end of the checkout period. You can also return them early by following the steps below
Cloud Library Mobile apps
When you return an e-book or an audiobook early in the mobile app, the digital file will be removed from your device and your Cloud account will no longer show the book as checked out.
- Tap the three bars in the top left corner for the slide-out menu
- Select 'My Books'
- Tap the 'Return' tab at the top
- Tap the red 'Return' button that appears to the right of the book.
* Any time you are viewing the detailed information view of a book, you have the opportunity to return the title.
Cloud Library Desktop Apps
- Open the PC or MacOS App and select the 'My Books' tab
- Change the view to 'List View'
- Tap on the 'Return' button
Deleting a book from a device, e.g. Nook or Sony reader.
Devices may include library management software that will allow you to delete directly from the device.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions, then connect the reader to your computer with its USB cable.
- Go to the Library View and then click on the reader's name (beneath the bookshelves). You will see a list of books that you have downloaded to the device.
- Click the small triangle to the left of the title, then select 'Delete item'.